Saturday 7 December 2013

Bring Back the Dead: The Big Swap!

A little while ago I took part in "Bring back the Dead", an exhibition organised by Joanne Garner at Anomaly. There were 34 participants from 7 different countries.

"The jewellery will be given away to another jeweller and given a new life, brought back from the depths of your studios and workshops and brought back from the dead!"

I was really pleased to be given the brooch by Heather Woof. It is very beautiful and it reminds me of stacked books, although I know a lot of her work is inspired by Scottish weather!

As part of the exhibition we were asked to submit an image of us wearing the piece we gave a new home to. So here is a pic of me wearing it and an image of the work up close, lucky me!

If you would like to see Heather Woof's latest work, you can visit her website here

2 comments:

  1. Hi dear Joanne!

    You look Beautiful at the photo... Nice swap! Take care and enjoy the Winter time.
    //Paula.

    ReplyDelete