Monday 19 March 2012

NEUTOPIA @CSM







Some images from the CSM NEUTOPIA show. I felt very fortunate to be invited to NEUTOPIA too see the work of up and coming jewellers at CSM. They are in their second year, so they still have a year of study left. I can't wait to see how their work develops over the next year!

I thought overall the works were bold, some playful, others dramatic and all presented in a very professional show. It was also great to see such diversity of design and character...obviously each students individual way of working has been encouraged which is such a positive thing for the future of jewellery in the UK. Congrats to all the students and staff involved in the project.

I have chosen five of my favourites from the show. The images are taken from the csm fashion blog I Granary, which tracks the work of students and is completely student led.

Images from the top: Go Un Lee, Claudia Rice, Momi Momii, Lola Elario and Percy Lau.

See more images from the show and behind the scenes here

No comments:

Post a Comment